The eye of a dreamer
Possibilities and breakthroughs are in the eyes of a dreamer. He sleeps his dream, eats his dream and breaths his dream. Are you a dreamer- Is it within your reach so bad that you can smell the aroma emanating from it?
Though the journey seems too long and the road rough, you still see through the eye of a dreamer. Resources are miles away, the North Pole is nearer. The tension that comes with it so thick you can’t breathe. Your motivators are choking the life out of you with their reality remarks.
But still you dream…
A dreamer remains a dreamer if he does not take the first step… He becomes a laughing stock if he does not walk to it- A rich grave when he does not crawl to it.
Yes, challenges are there but “the violent take it by force.” You only become happy when you are living your dream. Sweat equated to a fresh drop of water in your throat, quenching the heartfelt desires of your future.
The drive to face life on the note of a half full glass is an added strength to your tough road. “What is the difference between you and that boy? What has he that I do not give to you?” I still remember my mum’s words (GRHS) when a boy had defeated me in our class. By then the boy’s family was way well-off than mine. Like comparing uptown and downtown. But those words encouraged me, and I managed to defeat the boy. Those words were ages ago, but they are always my motivation to any challenge.
We are all unique in our way and just as God has given one a dream, He gave you too. Strive to see it come to pass. Baby steps and you will be there. When we learn to embrace the right attitude nothing is impossible. Adopt the eye of a dreamer today.
I have compiled different inspirational quotes from several successful individuals who have made it. Am positive they will help you.
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
– Dennis P. Kimbro
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
– Napoleon Hill
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
— Richard Branson
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
– Les Brown
- “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”
– Will Rogers
- “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
– Brandi Snyder
- “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”
– Sydney Harris
- “There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.”
– Oprah Winfrey
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
– Jim Rohn
- “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.”
– Joel Osteen
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
- “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”
– Ray Kroc
- “Live each day as if your life had just begun.”
– Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.”
– Henry Ford
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will.”
– Vince Lombardi
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”
– Farrah Gray
- “The best revenge is massive success.”
– Frank Sinatra
- “If someone tells you, “You can’t” they really mean, “I can’t.”
– Sean Stephenson
- “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened”
– Mark Twain
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.”
– Babe Ruth
- “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.”
– John Wooden
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
– Oprah Winfrey
- “We become what we think about.”
– Earl Nightingale
- “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.”
– William James
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
– Stephen Covey
Comment on which of the quotes speaks to your circumstance. I would like to hear it.